Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It is well with my soul

Just wanted all of you to know that I might have a job opportunity. At least to get on the sub list. My friend Heidi works at Millwoods Christian School and talked to the principle. She was trying to help me get a job as a Phys ed teacher. But the principle had already filled the position. She said he seemed really disapointed, since he had been hoping to hire another female teacher (she is the only one). So he told her he really wanted to see my resume. I'm going tomorrow to drop it off in person. I'm hoping to at least get on the sub list, but we will see if something even better will come along. Either way, I'm just happy to get a even a slight chance to get into a school. I'll keep you posted.

I was listening to Audio Adreneline on my way to work and the song it is well with my soul really stuck with me all day. And I realised how true that is at the moment for me. I haven't been stressed out (well not too stressed out)about not having a job as a teacher because I truly beleive that God has something out there for me to do. And that is where I will belong. Its kind of scary not knowing what it is, but all I can do is keep praying and keep trying my best to get on a school board. Whatever happens will happen. There is an amount of peace in knowing that God holds my future. Well, at this moment I feel peace about it. Sometimes it stresses me out to give everything to God. In fact, I really suck at giving everything to him, but right now it is a little releiving to give that to him and know I'm doing all I can possibly do.

Plus I always have a crazy husband to stand by my side. (He is over at the other computer dancing crazy for me.) What a gift from God. I seriously praise God every day for giving me Rob. Having someone always there and always loving me makes me think everything will be ok no matter what.

Anyway, one other really nice thing. I got an email from Trenton today(he is in Korea for a year), and it was so him it made me smile and actually get tears in my eyes. It also reminded me of why Emily always writes everything. Much much much more detail. So thanks Trent, for the very short and to the point email. And even more thanks to Emily for all the detail and keep up the good work. I love you both.

Anyway, I hope all of you are doing well. I have to go make supper. Oven food all the way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing to hear Teneale..."it is well with my Soul" is truly an awesome song and I hope that faith in God you have continues to strive. Tons of Love Christina