Wednesday, October 04, 2006
No go
I decided not to take the job and I'm confident in my decision. It was just too far away and in the opposite direction of where I would eventually like to live. It was not the right timing and it just didn't seem right. I felt really bad about saying no becuase they were really disapointed, but I don't regret it. It was a good experience though and made us think more about what we want in the future and the best way to reach those goals and this job would have set us back more than it would have set us up. So, now you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like you thought about it and made a decision. Hard to go wrong that way. Good news here is that you know you are employable. Probably your friendly demeanor and personability are your biggest assets. I know you will find something good, when the time comes.
GL lady!
Hi Teneale;
Ditto on what Brad said about your assets. Right on!!
In a way maybe it was good that you had to make a quick decision. At least this way it did not drag on for days and consume your energy and thoughts.
I pray that you may have a quiet heart, one free from fret and worry, and that you may be confident in God's timing and trusting that He is always in control. It is wonderful that you are at peace with your decision. What a good feeling! A gift.
Enjoy your week. We love you lots! See you on the weekend.
Auntie D. and family
I am so glad to hear that you have no doubts about your decision. You are so right that now you really know what you want and what you are aiming for. Just do the same things in your next interviews and you will get that job you want.
Luv Christina
p.s I have lived in Drayton Valley and it isn't that great, so I completely agree with your decision...lol : )
Hey, Teneale, Joel worked in Drayton Valley with his job and he was not too impressed either.
Good decision all around. And besides, this way you live closer to us. ;o)
See you this weekend.
Love,
Auntie D.
Post a Comment