Monday, December 18, 2006

Teaching opportunity

I recieved an email from my university professor about a drama job in Morinville. This pretty much sounds like the perfect job. Its high school drama and that's about it. This coming semester has 1 english class and everything else is drama. Its even in the area that Rob and I would eventually like to buy an acreage and build a house. At present its from February to June, but has the potential of contining into the next year. The drama teacher is going on parental leave, but might persue a job teaching social instead next year, so there is a chance of it becoming a full time job. I'm super excited about it. So I sent my papers to the teacher and to the principle of the school. And here is the really exciting news. I wrote another email saying I would like to come to the school and meet him so he could put a face to my name. He just called me back today and asked if he could meet me after Christmas. Its not an interview at this point, but it could easily turn into one by the time that comes around. So, if you are the praying type, definitly pray for me. This is basically a dream job and I really hope its what God wants for me.

2 comments:

pink monkey said...

Wow, Teneale, what an opportunity!
I am excited for you. Yes, I know how it is when waiting for an answer to prayer .. and how difficult it is to discern the answer. Sometimes we don't really "listen" for His quiet whisper and other times we don't even listen to His voice in the thunder.

Take time with God in quiet, rest in Him, and He will give you the desires of your heart .. in His way and His timing. Wishing you all the best in these coming weeks, as you ponder these things in your heart.

See you are the farm at Christmas. Looking forward to spending time with you all again.

Love you,

Auntie D and family. Hi to Rob.

kanadians in korea said...

that's exciting teneale... altho we're sad that would mean there's no chance of you coming to korea to teach:( oh well. you can still visit! by the way, trent would really appreciate it if you could scan the documents and send them as soon as possible... thanks teneale. we're praying for you. em.