Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I got the JOB!

OK, so I got the job! Which is so crazy. I can hardly beleive it. I'm so nervous...but ready. And excited. I guess it was pretty close, there was another girl that did really well on her interview, but God came through. I guess this is where He wants me. So, on Monday I have a meet the other teachers, learn the system day. No students at school, just a staff day. Then I start on Tuesday. This doesn't leave me too much time to prepare, so I'll be working hard these next couple of days. Thanks for all your prayers. I'm sure that's what gave me the edge over the other teacher. Crazy! I'm a real live drama teacher now!

5 comments:

kanadians in korea said...

yay! we're so happy for you teneale. God is good.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Teneale. This is such great news and I am so so proud of you. You didn't stop until you found the right one, and God really does have it figured out, eh! Thanks for the great comment on my blog...you always pull through for me, I love reading them, and especially knowing that someone out there is checking in on me.
Love Christina
p.s. Back around the middle of May...so soon, can't believe it.
p.p.s How long is your drive to work everyday?

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO Teneale! I'm so happy for both you and Rob! You're going to love it, and they will love you! Looking forward to chatting once you've started the teaching process. All the best in this next exciting stage in your life! Sylvia

Anonymous said...

That is probably the bestest news I have ever heard in my entire life. My eyes balls are soaked with exhileration and brilliance. You are like the pinnical of greatness. I quiver in your presence. XOXOXOX

pink monkey said...

Hey, Teneale, that is such great news! I am sooo happy for you, girl. God saw fit to give you the desire of your heart. Now that is just way tooo cooooool !!!
I wish you all the best as you prepare for next week. Yes, you will be very busy. But I know that you can do it. You have a lot of energy and that is a good thing, eh?

Enjoy your weekend and take in God's blessings on your weeks and months ahead. Keep us posted.

Love ya, Auntie D.