Thursday, September 14, 2006

Don't I feel silly

It's amazing how when one thing goes wrong, everything seems to go wrong. Thankfully my car is back up and running. When Rob came home he tried to boost it, but nothing. So then we were worried that it was something serious...like maybe electrical or something. I said a short prayer and then proceeded to be very negative about the whole situation. It is an embarrasing confession, I know. So we called AMA to come and tow our car, and they decided to try use their big battery, just in case. And voila! My car was alive and running. Apparently its such an old battery it just died for no reason. So we bought a new battery and my car is running. Phew. But I feel silly now. I was in a very bad attitude yesterday. Its something that I definitly need to start praying about, that I will keep in control of my emotions. Many of you have never seen the negative side of me and thus think it doesn't exist! Oh but sadly, it does and it's a scary thing to behold. So, on to my prayer list that God will change me from the inside out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teneale. Gonna try to check in here every now and again. Good to hear that things turned out. Batteries can be a real pain, especially when the weather starts to get cold. When things start to spin out of control around here I know I like to try and take a step back and consider the situation from someone else's perspective. It makes it harder to be frustrated, and easier to make the right decision. My 2cents!

Cool that you're blogging, and remember, drive safe!

kanadians in korea said...

hey girl
i can relate to the emotional rollercoaster, and to praying and then being all negative... but at least you are asking God to work on this for you, and thankfully he loves us so much that he overlooks our flaws. love you! em.