Monday, September 18, 2006

First Subbing Job

I went onto subfinder (which is the system that calls me if there is a job opening) and it also has an option that some teachers leave their job posting on, so we can check it out on our own and make our own schedule. There was one job posting and it was for drama. CRAZY! It is a Sherwood Heights tomorrow from 8-12 in the junior high. I'm super nervous and it was scary to agree to take the job but I took it and now I'm excited. I'm just nervous about getting into the classroom. It's only a half day, but at least I'm starting now. So, you can all pray for me tomorrow.
I'll definitly leave a post tomorrow to tell you all how it went.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and cool that it's for drama. Keep your head down and good luck!

pink monkey said...

Teneale, awesome news! God is good, eh?

You will do a fine job, I am confident of that.

You go, girl!

Luv
Auntie D.

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats. Good luck. (though I'm sure you'll do great)!

cheers,

Amanda