I had a really good day. It was so fun just to be in the classroom again. I was in for a little surprise though. I thought I would be subbing drama, it turned out that the entire school was doing something called the "cougar run". So basically I had to stand outside freezing my patootie off while the kids went on a run. It was still fun though. For the first half hour I kept them calm by playing drama games.
The best part was that the kids totally loved me. A couple kids said I was the best sub they ever had. One girl asked if I could be her teacher. (these are grade 7 kids) When I met their teacher she told me that some of them already told her how awesome I am. So that's super cool.
I have a full day sub job next Tuesday at FR Haythorne where I did my IPT. It's actually my mentor teacher that wanted me for that one. So I'm definitely looking forward to teaching some phys ed!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i'm so glad it went well for you Teneale. now everyone will know you deserve number one slot on the sub list. :)
Teneale, looks like you are on a roll now. I am sooo excited for you! All the best in the coming week as you anticipate your next job.
Hugs, Auntie D.
hey girl...that is so wicked. All the schools you sub for are bound to fall in love with you. You will be fulltime subbing before you know it...then some lucky school will snatch you up forsure. Love Christina
Is there a number 1 slot on the sub list?
And who do you have to club over the head with a turkey sandwich to get said spot?
These are important questions, i hope you think on them.
Please continue to rock on T dawg!
Post a Comment