Sunday, September 10, 2006

Here's to prayer!

Thanks to all of you that have been praying I will get a job. So far no full time job, but I'm finally moving forward. Because of my interview with SCA, which lasted a whole 10 minutes before he said "I'm going to call the board and ask them to put you on the sub list" I am now on the elk island sub list which means I can sub in any school in sherwood park. I never would have got on if it wasnt' for the principle at SCA, very very nice guy. I'm also on the pembina hills sub list so I can sub in Westlock and I'm also on the Sturgeon sub list which is basically everything between westlock and edmonton. I'm still really hoping to get on the edmonton sub list, so keep praying about that. I'm hoping that if I get on enough school boards I can almost work full time. I know it will take a while to get to that, but I can dream. Even three days a week would to great...but five would be better.
So, thanks for all your prayers and keep them coming. God has a plan for me and I feel full of hope and totally revived. I'm just excited to even be able to sub. Love you all.

4 comments:

kanadians in korea said...

praise God teneale :) we are soooo happy for you. keep us posted as to how the sub jobs come. i really admire your passion for teaching (especially now that i am doing it) and know the kids need you. love you! em (and trent).

Anonymous said...

hi sweetie i am so happy for you keep me up to date. How was your day taday? mom

Anonymous said...

YAY Now you can be you'll be back to your normal lovin' self! Not that you weren't before...ummm...yummy foot, tastes great, don't hurt me...ooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...the pain, the pain I can't handle it...well yes very happy for you!
-Teshah

Anonymous said...

Hey Teneale, that is amazing...keep pushing girl. I think that one of these schools you sub for is bound to fall in love with your passion for teaching. Prayer is AWESOME and it is truly great to see you write that you are full of hope. Let the prayers, support from the many of us that love you a ton, and these new opportunities continue to drive you.
Love Christina